Equal Employment Opportunity: It is the policy of Premier Stores to provide equal employment opportunity throughout the Company for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We hire for ALL SHIFTS and have tremendous growth and advancement potential for exceptional candidates. We do require experience in the retail environment.
Now recruiting great Store Managers & Assistant Store Managers!
We strongly encourage you to take your time filling out the application. Be sure to have all the information you need close at hand. Review your responses and check for accuracy.
It's a good idea to have everything prepared before you start your application so you're not trying to track down information at the last minute. Here's what you'll need:
- Names, contact information, dates of employment for 3 previous employers
- School information and grades for previous 2 schools attended
- 3 References names and phone numbers
- If you have any convictions other than misdemeanor traffic voilations you will need State name of court, nature of offense, and disposition of case (Premier Stores does perform criminal and credit checks for employees as part of the prescreening process)
- Social Security #
Your online application will be automatically transmitted to the appropriate department for review. A response time is dependent on availabilty and some department's policies.
Once your application is reveiwed and your selected as a candidate you will be called in for an interview where you will sign a form for criminal and credit background checks.
If you do not wish to apply online you may submit your cover letter and resume to:
2302 W Meadowview Rd
Greensboro, NC 27407
If you are called back for an interview please remember to bring the following with you if applicable:
- Social Security Card - For tax purposes.
- Photo ID - Usually a drivers license or passport.
- Citizenship Card - You must enter your country of citizenship. If your country of citizenship is outside the United States, you'll need to provide your immigration status and your visa type along with the card.
We recommend using one of the following browsers when applying online:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Also please make sure all pop up blockers are turned off.